Dr. Lisa Petty earned her doctorate researching what gets in the way of midlife women taking care of their wellbeing. As a Midlife Mentor, she now helps women navigate the big questions of midlife, like: "Who am I now?" and "What's next for me?"
Her new book is called: "Forget about having it all" The midlife woman's guide to creating the life you want".
In this interview:
- Dr. Lisa discusses 2 important questions that she helps midlife women with - "Who am I now?" and "What's next for me?"
- She discusses how women are plugged in to what other people want and how this creates a loss of identity. She talks about what gets in the way of women taking care of their well being.
- She explains the concept of having it all - what do you really want / do you really want it all and creating the life you really want.
- She discusses the importance of community and support when making these important changes in your life.
- She talks about taking responsibility and eliminating the victim mentality.
To contact Lisa:
What is your stress personality?
Take the FREE Quiz at:
Where do YOU rank!
Aches and pains?
Glutathione is the protector and detoxifier of the cell. It’s the key to the life, health,
performance, protection and longevity of every human cell.